Treating the Cold/Flu
- Over-the-Counter Medications
- Natural and Herbal Remedies
- Prescription Medications
- Feel Better Without Medications
Many over-the-counter medications are available for symptoms of the cold and flu. Find out which ones will help you and ease the symptoms you have.
- All About Cold Medicine
- Choosing an Over-the-Counter Medication
- Medications by Symptom
- Multi-Symptom Medications
- Common Medications for Kids
- Kids and Cough Medications
- OTC Cough and Cold Medications for Children
- Sore Throat Remedies
Natural and Herbal Remedies
Many people are interested in alternative remedies for their cold and flu symptoms. Although they are not considered conventional medicine, some of these remedies may provide relief from your cold or flu symptoms.
- Natural and Herbal Medications
- Airborne Tablets for Cold Prevention
- Zicam Cold Remedy
- Can Zicam Affect Your Sense of Smell?
- Vitamin C and the Common Cold
- Will Echinacea Help With a Cold?
- How to Use a Neti Pot
- Elderberry for Cold and Flu
- Can Cinnamon and Honey Cure the Flu?
Sometimes you may need a prescription medication to treat your illness. Find out about a few of the prescription medications you may need to take.
Feel Better Without Medications
Sometimes you can't or don't want to take medications to treat your symptoms. Find out what you can do to feel better without taking medications.
- Your Flu Treatment Options
- Treating Your Cold at Home
- More Home Cold Remedies
- Should You Call in Sick?
- Caring for a Child with a Cold
- Save Money When You are Sick
- Using Saline Spray for Congestion