Millions of people suffer from seasonal and environmental allergies. If you have allergies, what are your allergy symptoms? Share your allergy symptoms and see what symptoms affect other people. Share Your Symptoms
- I GET AN ALLERGY ATTACK MONTHLY STARTS WITH TICKLE IB THROAT THEN LOSS OF ENERGY AND TIRED NEXT SNEEZIBNG ALL THE TIME AND LOS OF ENERGY LASTS ABOUT 48 HOURS
- —Guest PATRICIA wILSON
- Body aches, chills, sore throat, cough. I also have a low grade fever.
- —Guest ES
- I have had a Cough since January , I am diabetic with acid reflux ,for years ,, I was told i had COPD , went to doctor , he's sending to a GI doctor , never hungry and 82 years old,, need help
- —Guest Edward Shick
- Stuffy nose clrar liquid coming from nose burning nose
- —Guest nina
- Chest Congestion,Difficult breathing ,cough,mucus
- —Guest anu
- I get migraines headaches and sometimes I wake up because I can not breathe at night.
- itchy nose & contant sniffing in chillie conditions
- —Guest Deo
Cold or Allergy
- Sneezing my head off, with a build up that last forever
- —Guest Ella
- Just got over Bronchitis and still have lingering cough all the time.Taking Robitussin DM and Pseudofed for blocked ear.
- —Guest Betty
- have runny clear nose itchy throat and liitle cough
- —Guest doodle bug
- body itching all the time,when my skin gets a little cold,i swell,and have started getting breathless like i have asthma
- —Guest victor
- Sneeze in the morning, scratch my palate ears,nose,eyes and i have a stuffed nose
- —Guest Ernesta
- I have a sore throat above my shoulder plate and i have a dry cough hurts to swallow
- —Guest Candy
never had a problem with allergies
- Clear runny nose, dry cough, burning, itching, watery eyes, headache, tickle in my throat
- —Guest sabrina
- My nephew has constantly got a terrible barking cough and runny nose and is contact with horses a lot.
- —Guest mmk