very nauseated then sinus issues
- It started all of a sudden about a week ago, I was very nauseated after eating for at least an hour or two. Tums helped for maybe 20 minutes then it came back. Drinking nonstop diet ginger ale didn't avert the nausea at all. It usually helps! Then today woke up with severely stuffy nose, snot is green. Headache kind of feels like a sinus infection type. Overall slight icky feeling, no fever throughout this time period. Neck feels like it needs a chiropractic adjustment, but may simply be due to the headache irritating my neck somehow. I've had no change in bowel movements which surprised me due to the extreme nausea I experienced for 4 or 5 days. I hope this resolves soon. Sudafed is helping though not as well as I'd like. I'm lucky I haven't experienced what others here have experienced. Hopefully it doesn't evolve to that.
- —Guest BrittanyD
- This morning I woke up felt weird throat felt like I spelt near a cold wind as the day went on I felt lazy didn't want to move than all of a sudden my body started aching and I felt restless than I felt cold when I was extremely hot pain in my abdomens sore throat bad headache now hen I lay in bed I can't sit still my body hurts so bad
- —Guest Jos
Four months and counting
- One month and counting Feeling down because of it! Numbness in ears and nose alternating with pressure that cannot be relieved! Found out I am highly allergic to phenyl and caffeine in the sinus tablets prescribed - thought I was dying with whooshing blood in head - palpitations - nausea and aversion to light - and dry dry mouth! Doctor says I am fit for work? —Guest Lolly My original message has been superseded by this message How can anything last so blooming long?? Just when I think it may be abatin, I go and catch more germs which affects my head straight away......soldiering in at work, but feel drained and still cannot hear properly-like being under water and every part of my head and neck creaks with catarrh!
- —Guest Lolly
- Had sore head for 3days I have had migraine in the past but usually fine once medication and a good sleep. However my head feels heavy feel sick and have vomited twice and had dhiorea.had a rigar legs very weak? Going to Gp. Tonight..
- —Guest Gh
- This lasted about a month. First it was all my joints hurting, back aches, feeling very weak, nauseated. Went to the doctor and they said it was passive Arthriritis so i was given all this medicine. Did not work, went to the er one night cause all my right side was numb they said it was stress...then 3 weeks later i went to the doctor again cause i still felt ill...they finally diagnosed me with viral infection due to that my two ears were inflammated and i had a throat infection...2 weeks later i finished my antibiotics..i still feel sick at times.
- —Guest Jess
- beening cold weak joints hurt feeling sleep all the time, feeling really sick
- —Guest henry boxley
viral infection diagnosed
- Day 12 & still feeling like death warmed up. My cough is somewhat better but my legs are weak and I cant walk. Still have dizzy spells so cant go to work. Went to hospital and all tests are clear but my legs are still weak. Will wait a few more days and if no improvement will go back to hospital. Never been this sick before so worried its something else.
- —Guest realy sick
- I have a pain iny rib case when I breath to hard or when I move a certain way
- —Guest Doashey
- Stuffy, or Runny Nose, Sore throat, Drainage, Headache, Cough, Chest pain.
- Headache, ear ache, weak joints, weakness, sleep whole day, coldness, prespire non-stop, gas trapped on tummy, gastric pain, no appetite, coughing once in a while, cannot go out at all as i think i am sensitive to the lights, These has been going on for 1 week and i hate to be sick like this...., first time in my life....
- —Guest Betty
Viral Virus Infection
- Started with bad caugh that felt like a hole was in my chest. That was a week ago. Now my body aches all over more so my lower back, bad headache, chills and oh so tired. Heart feels like it's about to beat out my chest
- —Guest Sharon
- skin feels raw to the touch, extreme pain in lower back area with shooting pains down my legs, then really bad cough, sneezing etc. Very weak and tired, muscle and joints ache all over. This is my 4th day. Docs advice take pain relief and rest, contact him again if no better in another 2-3 days.
- —Guest pamela
unknown viral illness
- experiencing weakness, headaches,dizziness, heart racing, muscle aches, joint aches, heart pounding, no appetite, strange sensation in throat near adams apple, like something in the way,when swallowing, swelling?dry mouth, tired all the time, been like it for 3 weeks and not much improvement, been doctors 4 times already, now worried as off work and they wont be best pleased if i dont get better soon, could get disciplinery action against me but im so wek dont know what to do.
- —Guest sandie
One month and counting
- Feeling down because of it! Numbness in ears and nose alternating with pressure that cannot be relieved! Found out I am highly allergic to phenyl and caffeine in the sinus tablets prescribed - thought I was dying with whooshing blood in head - palpitations - nausea and aversion to light - and dry dry mouth! Doctor says I am fit for work?
- —Guest Lolly
- I was very sick for a few days 2 and a half weeks ago. I still am suffering headache, tummy ache and feel so tired. I am in bed 9pm and can sleep for 12 hours then struggle to wake up. where as before I was lucky to sleep more than 5 hours a night. I am clumsy, i.e. dropping things, losing my balance, tripping up etc. I am female aged 55years.
- —Guest lynne