- Fever, diarreah, ear ache, some vommiting feels much like the flu
- —Guest Sandy
aching all over.
- Started with shivers,weakness ,cold systems and really sore throat.worst systems is every joint aching all over body.feel like death when I move.24 hours now.
- —Guest s smith
new to this viral infection
- symptoms started 2 weeks ago (prior to diagnosis), so tired, no energy, weak (although sleeping ok), 5 days ago it hit me, my legs were like jelly, felt sick, headaches (so bad thought i would topple over(, losing balance), weak, sore throat and generally unwell, so wanted to sleep all the time. doc said it was viral infection, omg, never felt so ill in my life, would love to know how i caught it, why me i ask?
- Aching shoulders, feeling sick, tired, sore throat, shivering, cold sweats, runny nose, chesty cough, terrible headaches, sensitive to light. On my 3rd day off work and feeling lousy :(
- —Guest Tammy
What is this?
- Sore throat, coughing, headaches, lightheadedness, and fever.
- —Guest RCTunney99
Viral infection diagnosis
- First presented with a rash over my upper torso, specifically my arms, chest, and around the shoulders. Then I developed a sore throat, headache, which was followed by a feeling of malaise.
- —Guest Nicole
- 2 year old got a Rash on body that dissapears wen pressed and being sick
- —Guest Caroline baker
- I have had symptoms of bad heads,bad earaches,blocked nose,stomach ache and bad throats for 5 days now what's wrong with me?
- —Guest Ashleigh Taylor
Diagnosed with viral infection
- I had fever and muscle aches for 3 days, canker sores inside my mouth for 5-6 days, gums swollen, bleeding and hurts so bad for 6-7 days, it's been two weeks only thing bothers me is my bleeding gums and stiff neck and dry cough
- —Guest Ran
Symptoms of viral infection
- Sore throat, nasal congestion, sneezing, malaise, aches and pains, shivering, chills, fever, diarrhea
- —Guest Tamie
- Headache very bad eyes nose ears....dry cough...achy body with stiffness.....wen streching got spasms in legs and feet.....couldent get warm bones we're cold.....chest was tigth but no wheezing..
- —Guest roseanne
- Feeling sick but not sick,feeling dizzy in bed for 36 hours,got up feeling better but now feeling unwell again
- —Guest Linda Davies
- sore neck glands ache in kidney area weakness tired
- —Guest joan
- Temperature tiredness and an extreamly foggy head. Coming and going like a bad fever. Can go nearly a day feeling ok then bang heads all over the place.it can last for a few hours then fine again. Dont want another week of this. Luckily i have a great family that care.....
- —Guest kev
- I had a cold for two weeks my nose dripped like s faucet out of the blue i woke up one morning with pain in my face,my eyes hurt and was sensitive to light, my back,legs and arms and even my teeth hurt,plus a fever and headache. The next day i was feelin na
- —Guest denise