- Started with swollen glands, then hot flushes and cold sweats, then one eye went completely red and half shut, full flu symptoms (aches, sinus, headaches etc) then came ou in a head to toe rash - Was constantly tired throughout, no hunger and wee was like coffee !!!! Then came the sore throat from hell !!!! To help, drank loads of lite hydration energy drinks, loads of rest, solpadol (from Doc) for throat mixed with Ibuprofen and good old soup ! And more rest !!! Worst illness I have had in my life !
- —Guest LUFC
I am still ill after two weeks
- I still cant eat food, and when i cough i feel like i can not breathe and than i vomit whatever is on my stomach up
- —Guest Shawn
- Started with migraine like headaches and nausea. Tired all the time and fell asleep at drop of a hat. Went on holiday thinking I was ok .. but symptoms returned and came back with rash on face and neck (now turning into big red zits!!) sore throat, swollen glands, sore eyes and sensitive to touch all over .. just like flu symptoms? Any exertion and find it hard to breath. Getting bloods done.
- —Guest liz
- Virtigo, sinus drainage,sore throat, upset stomach
- —Guest Steve
is it truely a viral infection?
- Severely painful throat, agonizing to even swallow, high temperature,every limb aching, headache, vomiting, unable to eat or sleep properly. been to the doctor's twice now, with no improvement.
- —Guest bimbo
my daughter died of it
- My daughter 5 days and healthy. next morning she passed on. the postmortem came out saying the cause of death is viral infection, still confused.
- —Guest angel
- Been sick and just really tired for about a week and a half, drinking plenty of fluids and eating but sick to my stomach constantly! Had blood work done to make sure my blood level was ok and found out I had a viral infection of the stomach and intestines!
- —Guest kristina
- Have had a bad cough for 3 weeks. Started out mild but has progressively gotten worse. I now have constant headaches (especially around the eyes), body aching all over, cold, sweating in my sleep, coughing up loads of phlegm, fatigue and lack of sleep due to the pain keeping me awake. Saw doctor twice and was recommended rest and take paracetemol.
- —Guest jahangir
- I have flu like conditions. A body rash and loss of appertite . permanent tiredness
- —Guest Ray
- Bad headache,achey and tingly,spaced out jus don't feel myself.
- —Guest Wils
- chesty dryness feel weak slight cough now and again not sleeping to well. eating alright no sore throat.my main symtoms are the chest and stomach areas
- —Guest robert osborne
- fever on and off for about 3 months rash on the abdomen on and off and low wbc and high monocyte percentage
- —Guest viral infection
rash on legs
- my son has like a pin prick like rash all on his legs and his tounge is pinky grayie colour
- —Guest anne
Do I have a Viral Infection?
- Pain in arms, fingers and up to elbow. Burning throbbing pain. Limited use of right hand
- —Guest Cat Henry
- Swollen lymph nodes on the right side of my neck, throat redness, sore throat/neck.
- —Guest Yesigotit