viral infection diagnosed
- Day 12 & still feeling like death warmed up. My cough is somewhat better but my legs are weak and I cant walk. Still have dizzy spells so cant go to work. Went to hospital and all tests are clear but my legs are still weak. Will wait a few more days and if no improvement will go back to hospital. Never been this sick before so worried its something else.
- —Guest realy sick
- I have a pain iny rib case when I breath to hard or when I move a certain way
- —Guest Doashey
- Stuffy, or Runny Nose, Sore throat, Drainage, Headache, Cough, Chest pain.
- Headache, ear ache, weak joints, weakness, sleep whole day, coldness, prespire non-stop, gas trapped on tummy, gastric pain, no appetite, coughing once in a while, cannot go out at all as i think i am sensitive to the lights, These has been going on for 1 week and i hate to be sick like this...., first time in my life....
- —Guest Betty
Viral Virus Infection
- Started with bad caugh that felt like a hole was in my chest. That was a week ago. Now my body aches all over more so my lower back, bad headache, chills and oh so tired. Heart feels like it's about to beat out my chest
- —Guest Sharon
- skin feels raw to the touch, extreme pain in lower back area with shooting pains down my legs, then really bad cough, sneezing etc. Very weak and tired, muscle and joints ache all over. This is my 4th day. Docs advice take pain relief and rest, contact him again if no better in another 2-3 days.
- —Guest pamela
unknown viral illness
- experiencing weakness, headaches,dizziness, heart racing, muscle aches, joint aches, heart pounding, no appetite, strange sensation in throat near adams apple, like something in the way,when swallowing, swelling?dry mouth, tired all the time, been like it for 3 weeks and not much improvement, been doctors 4 times already, now worried as off work and they wont be best pleased if i dont get better soon, could get disciplinery action against me but im so wek dont know what to do.
- —Guest sandie
One month and counting
- Feeling down because of it! Numbness in ears and nose alternating with pressure that cannot be relieved! Found out I am highly allergic to phenyl and caffeine in the sinus tablets prescribed - thought I was dying with whooshing blood in head - palpitations - nausea and aversion to light - and dry dry mouth! Doctor says I am fit for work?
- —Guest Lolly
- I was very sick for a few days 2 and a half weeks ago. I still am suffering headache, tummy ache and feel so tired. I am in bed 9pm and can sleep for 12 hours then struggle to wake up. where as before I was lucky to sleep more than 5 hours a night. I am clumsy, i.e. dropping things, losing my balance, tripping up etc. I am female aged 55years.
- —Guest lynne
- Monday i woke up and had lost all my balance i took the dog for a walk but felt very dizzy and started vomitting. After a GP diagnosed a viral infection which was causing Vertigo i was prescribed Betahistine 8mg 3 times a day. I,ve being taking the tablets for 6 days now and the problem hasn,t got any better this an awful feeling ANY SOLUTIONS PLEASE.
- —Guest Philip Jessop
Doc says its viral
- Ive been ill and off for months, this isn't right, sometimes for week i feel ok,had antibiotics, steroids but both did nothing, ache all over, neck ache, back ache, swollen glands, freezing then hot, sore throat and just want to sleep loads , why am I still I'll?!
- —Guest Evie
Viral Infection ?
- Coughing (deep like whooping cough) Headache,back aching, diarreah, and FEVER
- —Guest Gavin
- Fever, diarreah, ear ache, some vommiting feels much like the flu
- —Guest Sandy
aching all over.
- Started with shivers,weakness ,cold systems and really sore throat.worst systems is every joint aching all over body.feel like death when I move.24 hours now.
- —Guest s smith
new to this viral infection
- symptoms started 2 weeks ago (prior to diagnosis), so tired, no energy, weak (although sleeping ok), 5 days ago it hit me, my legs were like jelly, felt sick, headaches (so bad thought i would topple over(, losing balance), weak, sore throat and generally unwell, so wanted to sleep all the time. doc said it was viral infection, omg, never felt so ill in my life, would love to know how i caught it, why me i ask?