- Had headaces for week, with little nose running and body pains just felt sick like getting the flu. Got meds at gp gotten worse admiitted me in hospital viral infection 4 days gave fisio back and neck in spasm and sended e home still walking with back neck stiffniss and bad head aces is this normal
- —Guest anna
- Began as basic cold and flu like symptoms, developing with a sore throat. Gradually over a couple of days the throat got unbearable along with hot/cold spells, plus aching of the muscles and skin felt sensitive. Went to the doctors with a bad throat and a minor headache and they diagnosed a viral infection. Continuing home and had constant spells of photosensitivity, dizziness and fatigue, not to mention a queasy stomach. Eventually this all built up to chronic feeling of being sick and leading to actually vomiting, several times.then returned to basic state of; now even worse throat, sensitive tummy, sinus problems and consistent feeling of weak and lifeless.
- —Guest AGriffith
- Extreme fatigue, extremely sore throat, very painful to swallow. Headaches, no cold symptoms though, ongoing now for 4 days. Miserable.
- —Guest Sarah
- Started Monday morning just gone vomited felt fine went to work (I drive a mobile crane) got to site did'nt feel right felt unwell walking was an effort my arms felt like lead weights vomited for about 10minutes no appetite got took home from site went to bed slept most the day. Still felt unwell Tuesday,Wednesday had nausea heart trying to burst out my chest! Dr said it was viral have'nt felt well today neither fever and chills,earache,headache just hope it clears up.By the way dr told me to take paracetamol
- —Guest Jimbo
- bone chilling cold, pouring sweat, aching all over, sharp severe pain on right side of abdomen, feel weak.
- —Guest Linda
- Feel cold and like im sick, trouble eating and i love to eat, my right hand when i put it at my side gets numb from my finger tips to the end of my palm, and when i swallow it feels like im swallowing razors
- —Guest jackie chronister
- Started with a sore throat lost my voice then non stop coughing an now a runny nose feeling congested sneezing and tired.
- —Guest Denipowwow
- Light headed, passing out and afterwards a severe burning sensation in the back of my neck, slight stomach ache,
- —Guest sarahc
thought it was strep throat ... nope ...
- Viral infection ... chills ... hot flashes .... body aches ... SOOOO tired!!!!!! Throat is awful got white patches in back of my throat .....glands are swelled to the size of golf bags .... I'm told to rest but Thats hard when I work 55hrs a wk. =\ I feel awful
- —Guest misty
very nauseated then sinus issues
- It started all of a sudden about a week ago, I was very nauseated after eating for at least an hour or two. Tums helped for maybe 20 minutes then it came back. Drinking nonstop diet ginger ale didn't avert the nausea at all. It usually helps! Then today woke up with severely stuffy nose, snot is green. Headache kind of feels like a sinus infection type. Overall slight icky feeling, no fever throughout this time period. Neck feels like it needs a chiropractic adjustment, but may simply be due to the headache irritating my neck somehow. I've had no change in bowel movements which surprised me due to the extreme nausea I experienced for 4 or 5 days. I hope this resolves soon. Sudafed is helping though not as well as I'd like. I'm lucky I haven't experienced what others here have experienced. Hopefully it doesn't evolve to that.
- —Guest BrittanyD
- This morning I woke up felt weird throat felt like I spelt near a cold wind as the day went on I felt lazy didn't want to move than all of a sudden my body started aching and I felt restless than I felt cold when I was extremely hot pain in my abdomens sore throat bad headache now hen I lay in bed I can't sit still my body hurts so bad
- —Guest Jos
Four months and counting
- One month and counting Feeling down because of it! Numbness in ears and nose alternating with pressure that cannot be relieved! Found out I am highly allergic to phenyl and caffeine in the sinus tablets prescribed - thought I was dying with whooshing blood in head - palpitations - nausea and aversion to light - and dry dry mouth! Doctor says I am fit for work? —Guest Lolly My original message has been superseded by this message How can anything last so blooming long?? Just when I think it may be abatin, I go and catch more germs which affects my head straight away......soldiering in at work, but feel drained and still cannot hear properly-like being under water and every part of my head and neck creaks with catarrh!
- —Guest Lolly
- Had sore head for 3days I have had migraine in the past but usually fine once medication and a good sleep. However my head feels heavy feel sick and have vomited twice and had dhiorea.had a rigar legs very weak? Going to Gp. Tonight..
- —Guest Gh
- This lasted about a month. First it was all my joints hurting, back aches, feeling very weak, nauseated. Went to the doctor and they said it was passive Arthriritis so i was given all this medicine. Did not work, went to the er one night cause all my right side was numb they said it was stress...then 3 weeks later i went to the doctor again cause i still felt ill...they finally diagnosed me with viral infection due to that my two ears were inflammated and i had a throat infection...2 weeks later i finished my antibiotics..i still feel sick at times.
- —Guest Jess
- beening cold weak joints hurt feeling sleep all the time, feeling really sick
- —Guest henry boxley