- Started vomitting 8pm threw the night feel very weak & heavy, severe tummy cramps & pain all over especially the back of my neck & legs feel nauseous
- —Guest ella
Head pressure and pain
- I have had on and off pressure in back of my head and neck with major headaches , chills, and dizziness. Mornings are the worst,but occurs throughout the day.
- —Guest Sara
- I have had a very hard time swallowing even my own saliva, ticklish throat, really bad cough on odd occasion even cough till I throw up pure phlegm but clear, temperature tired but unable to sleep unless it's day time and my neck aches alot although no loss of appetite. Went to the doctor and he said just a throat virus.
- —Guest Mikeyp
- 4 and half weeks ago told had viritgo dizzy all the time. Given antibiotics still felt dizzy but not as bad. Then got ear ache and lost feeling in hands and arms. Then diagnosed with viral infection told to rest take paracetamol and drink plenty water. Now dizzy more then ever arms and chest feel like I've been hit by a car and do heavy that even brushing my hair is a task. Burning wrists and arms too think im allergic to psracetamol. Luckily I can still eat but constantly tired and not able to work. Been ongoing for over a week which doesn't include when i was originally diagnosed with vertigo if so would be about 5 weeks. Hope it goes soon so horrible x
- —Guest Amanda
- i was taken in on friday night told it was viral. now got bad throat sores around lips, feel sicker by the day, keep going really ho,t feel clammy and not hungry at all. never felt ill like this before.
- —Guest debbie
ross river & VIRAL INFECTION
- tested to ross river fever in the past has turned viral infection, every joint in my body ached for 2 weeks , now after 7 weeks, only my right hand and shoulder ache , feels like arthritis, no fun.
- —Guest rod
- It's horrible! On day 3 of this virus now and feel so ill, I have sore ears, banging head, conjunctivitous, blocked nose, sore throat and an aching body. Eyes are sensitive to light, and can't get out of bed, feel to dizzy and don't want to eat incase I vomit, want it to hurry up and go!
- —Guest Amy
Serious viral infection and anemia
- Sneezing Nonstop,coughing, 102 fever, headache, fatigue, doctor did blood test anemia worse, did flu test an was negative, X-ray show lungs clean but chest very sore. Prescribe antihistamine, zpac, an pantanese spray
- —Guest Eddie
Not the flu but a bad virus
- I am on day 5 of this horrible crap. It started with a sore throat and stuffy nose, no energy no matter how much I sleep. Day 2 was a little worse with body aches along with the other symptoms. Day 3 ended up in ER cause my head hurt so bad, my body hurt, and I couldn't breath. They ran a flu test and wasn't the flu but a bad virus. My head is still plugged up and my chest if full of mucus . Whatever is going around it is awful. Never a fever. Hope everyone feels better.
- —Guest Sher
- started with cough,pains in my head neck then back then everywhere,no energy at all constant nausea wether i ate or not doctor says viral infection and to rest and drink plenty of fluids,now after 11 days just starting to feel bit better
- —Guest trudy
- Today, suddenly when I woke up, I couldn't get out of my bed. My legs where aching and I feel sick. Walking usually makes me really light headed. And I feel tired all the time. I've had a headache ever since and I'm really cold but hot.
- —Guest Jodie
- Sore throat, tired, rash on neck & legs, chest pain, lightheaded, dizziness, cold chills, hot flashes, sore legs, no energy at all, can't work, it's a bad thing to get.
- —Guest sandra d
- seem to get a viral infection every 2 to 3 years, cant swallow,very weak and dizzy when standing up, full flu symptoms,ear and jaw ache,night sweats and cold shivers
- —Guest james
- Can hardly walk on my foot ,cannot lye on my one hip ,every bone in body hurts have fever ,bad head everything just hurts.
- —Guest Nicola
is it viral
- headaches sickly feeling and largitic and not eating or sleeping properly
- —Guest dawn