- For 3 weeks I have experienced intermittent hot & cold shivering bouts, Antibiotics have made no difference, I have been house bound and mostly in bed for this period.
- I had a cold, sweating and feeling warm, I had a pain down my left arm, confusion and light headed, then I collapsed and was rushed to hospital with these symptoms as well as having trouble with the light when diagnosed by doctors they told me that I had a viral infection
- —Guest g-man
flu like symptoms had flu shot week ago
- stuffy nose, stiff neck, head ache, chills, tired body aches
- —Guest Debiy
symptons of a viral
- red throat weak feeling hungery at times then not hungery tierd light in head at times blocked ears
- —Guest helena gage
- Sore throat brown yellowish mucus hot flashed hurt to inhale nausea
- —Guest akita
- Runny nose hot panes cold shives leg shake headache
- —Guest July
- cold fever,high fever, stiff joints, headache,stiff neck, difficult breathing,tired, skin sensetivity, red eyes
- —Guest geani
Gland back left ear swellon & head left
- Swellon behind left ear, and two places left on back of head sore area.
- —Guest Ka
it just pop up at of no where
- headaches bad ones, always wanted to drink, not hungry but crave certain things, want to lay down in bed and sleep all day, nose running, body aches , always feeling sleepy when up, hungry at unusually times mainly at night cause i wasnt hungry earlier, eyes feel like shutting close, start doing work and things around the house slower then usual, starts to daydream more because of tiredness and not wanting to fall asleep, ears ringing and clog up and unclog(which hurts) by itself and more.its been 3 days now and things isn't getting better i feel like im on fire then i feel like im below zero degrees..
- —Guest jess
tired of feeling unwell
- a week ago was fine, then came home and all I wanted to do was sleep..... went to bed and woke with horrendous headache, whole head, shoulders, back, arms and legs every joint ached. didnt want to eat SO NOT LIKE ME and just wanted water and more water. Hot and cold sweats shivering, slept and slept for 3 days then got doctor to come on home visit... diagnosed viral infection and am due to have blood tests early next week. scary and painful... be glad to be back to being ME
Viral Symptoms 3 weeks
- i have a bad immune system but have been really fit & healthy for 5 months. (Summer) Start of Sept 2013 I began using treadmill a week later my lymph node in neck was sore and I had a sore throat but no other symptoms. They both passed and then I was extremely tired couldn't get enough sleep. That passed and then I got nasal congestion, bad headaches, on and off nausea, feeling of being blocked in ears, had sore left swollen ear (slight ear infection which has now passed) still have whistling and tinnittus in ear(s) A general feeling of being un well. It waxes and wanes and is slowly getting better like 2 steps forward one back kind of thing. Not able to work much (I work from home thank Goodness)
- —Guest Liz
Chronic sore throat - virus infection
- Severe pain in throat, right ear, headache. Can't swallow, pain in throat and ear right up there with labour and childbirth! Diagnosis, viral infection. Prescribed - painkillers (can cross over paracetemol and ibuprofen), drink fluids to keep hydrated - it's torturous swallowing! Can't sleep at nights, haven't eaten since last Sunday. Second visit to Dr yesterday as couldnt take tge pain. Got antiBiotics, taking them plus painkillers, gargling with warm salt water, Diffilum throat spray and just went out and got Diffilum mouth wash as tongue and insude mouth feels sore too. Sure makes you value the 'simple ' things you do involuntarily and without thinking ( like swallowing!) when you can't. Today felt a little better as less pain, hopefully things are on the mend...
- —Guest Tanya
trying to find out whats wrong with me
- i have a headache a upset stomach my body hurts along with a fever and chills but i dont have a cold
- —Guest janice
- The worst sore throat I think I've ever had. Nothing I've done has eased it. I've gargled with hot salt water and also with Listerine. Cough drops and peppermint. No fever yet. Just horrible sore throat and nasal or sinus drainage.
- —Guest Robert Daley
cough mucus brown nagging cough
- cough mucus brown nagging cough just plan ache no vomit headache
- —Guest michelle godoy