Signs of a flu
- I have been waking up my body is totally tired to the point I don't even want to walk around. When I lay down I get the chills even thou the room is warm/hot. I have a sore throat and my neck hurts and my ears are starting to hurt also.
- —Guest Mike Cuban
- I started to shaking bout 10 tonight really bad I got in the bath shaking has gone my head hurts my body feel heavy I can't sleep got 3 little kids in the house I'm scared been ill for 2 weeks cold why water infection. But this all this is killing me my side hurts aswell
- —Guest Kay
Flu ; (
- Day one started at 10pm 2 days ago I begin having chills, so I thought nth of it and went to bed but then at 4am I wake up puking everywhere then went back to sleep I went to the ER at 7am that same morning and that trip didn't help at all... and today is day 3 and my head , chest, and stomach hurts and I'm real weak I can't walk around with out feeling like ima pass out
- —Guest missy
- My son had a fever for only 3 days of 103 hasn't had one in 8 yrs.he started out for 4 days with jus a clear runny nose sore trouth thencame the fever I took him to doctor he had the flu thankfully me and my husband didn't get it he dtill has a runny clear nose and he said his ear feels full and is hurting I think it just takes some time u know its like no fever but some after math it takes time to get over the flu after u have had it good luck it will get better give it some time the flu is no joke
- —Guest lisa
- I'm not sure what I have.. But I am not one to get sick. About 3 weeks ago I had just over come a common cold. Then, just a couple of days ago I started to feel some sort of minimal throat pain when I swallowed. I immediately began to think I was getting sick and tried to research about it. I kid you not, 20-30 mins later that "minor" throat ache started to run! My throat and ears endured so much pain every time I swallowed the pain only increased. I thought I may had strep, or an infection from left over bacteria. Anyway, I had a constant headache for three days and the pain carried on. Now, my nose is slightly congested and my voice is gone. It's almost like I speak in fragments. I'm so confused now as to what I have. My parents aren't listening to me and think its some common illness so they won't take me to the doctor, but I DONT GET SICK! Especially not 2 times in a row! So something is up and I'm determined to find out what.
- —Guest Mariah
- Very sore throat. Fever. Back ache. Went into respiratory distress. Heavy chest and coughing up yellow and green sputum. Throat and ears sore even after week
- —Guest Roxanna Peterson
A wolf in sheeps clothing
- So I felt a bit of swelling in my throat on the 3rd and on the morning of the 4th I had started to get a headache and some annoying body aches. I had popped some ibuprofen earlier in the day though so they had become sort of dull aches. Then when I got home from work I took some more and hit the bed for a good 4 hour nap. I woke up a little sweaty but honestly feeling better than ever. Since then I've been a little mucusy but other than that just fine so I didn't think that I had the flu or anything...until my boyfriend got sick. He's now running a fever of 100 F and he's laying crippled in our bed trying to sleep it off. He had been complaining for the past day about a pounding headache and the worst body aches ever. I feel so terrible. I can only assume that I got lucky and my immune system fought the sucker off pretty quick but for a bit I questioned whether or not I gave it to him and I had something else completely. Pretty positive it was me though :( poor guy
- —Guest Beth
- I went to church Sunday, during church my back started killing me. Couldn't sit still, took a bc and pain went away. About 9 that night , I was running fever, terrible body/joint pain. Chills that make you so cold it burns to be touched. So I learned my lesson, next year, I'll be first in line for the flu shot.... Hope you all get well soon... This is my fifth day..and still feel bad!
- —Guest Mel
Thought I was going to die
- Day1 woke up sore throat headache stiff neck,took nap woke up body aches fever sore back really bad headache still.day2 sore throat nauseous terrible headache still eyes rolling back in my head uncontrollably, sharp abdominal pain diarrhea vomiting, dizzy. Later that night fever 102 extreme body chills hands went numb couldn't feel them for hours. Day3 woke up 3 am drenched in sweat stiff neck headache still there throat so swollen my neck felt as if I had swallowed 2 golf balls. Woke at 730 vomiting dizzy weak. Could barely stand. Got chills again, hands numb again for hours. Sweating profusely non stop, bad body odor. Day4 of not eating, can't swallow anything without it coming back up, no taste in my mouth, headache still persists, feeling as if I can do things again until I get going then dizzy sweaty nauseous. Feel like I'm going to faint. Tomorrow's Halloween I hope I feel better for my children's sake. Might go to the hospital tonight, the numbing of my hands is what scares me
- —Guest Charity
- I got sick late wed nite and keep getting worse.its now sunday and not any better. no upset stomach just fever,stuffy nose,and congested cough. my throat don't hurt anymore it burns bad.i goin to doc in morn if no better
- —Guest guest jen
Spanish Flu 2013
- 2 AM October 18: Two days after landing in Barcelona for vacation I awoke with horrible body ache, chills, then fever. Worst flu ever. I had flu shot in US 9 days earlier. Not enough time or not the right vaccine?? Fever broke about 24 hours later (after a bit of delirium)...left the bed sheets soaked. Alternating tylenol and ibuprofen. 4 days later, lots of congestion and started taking decongestant. Miserable, but getting out a bit. 5th day: conjunctivitis in one eye....look like Vampira. 7th day...pink eye cleared, but the cough...oh the cough! Won't let me sleep, little mucus, mostly just a dry cough.
- —Guest Spanish Flu
- i was okay until 12 yesterday then my head hurt i felt dizzy my stomach and throat hurt . ive been felling very hot latley. today i feel like something is laying on my chest and its hard to breathe. other people feel the same way i do likemy cousion and friend. i know its sometime of flue but what is it called ?
- —Guest jenn z
Fall 2013 flu
- Worst flu I have ever had, pounding headache, pressure behind the eyes, can't look at anything without squinting and lot of pain, neck hurts, dry cough, sneezing. Tylenol not helping the pain
- —Guest Elee
flu like symtoms
- I had the flu shot 1 week ago wednesday this tues felt real bad chills sweats no appitite tired can it be from the shot flu like symtoms feel lousy
- —Guest audrey dibella
flu from hell
- I feel for everyone I have been ill for 3 weeks now when's this going to end and get back to normal :/
- —Guest Neil