- So it started with a EXTREMELY bad sore throat, on xmas ): and then i got a really bad stuffed nose. I was blowing my nose, and my ears popped. My ears hurt so bad when i touch em now. Also i lost my voice due to scratchy throat, this is the worst cold ive EVER had.
- —Guest Rachel
- I have had a runny nose for probably the past 2-3 days not that bad but it's really irritating to have to wipe my nose every single minute of the day also my eyes are watering like mad
- —Guest May
sick of being sick
- this is the worse cold ever had,blocked nose,never ending cough,itchy nose acheing all over had it 5 days now got antibiotics for my chest as suffer from astma but don't think they will do any good,just no energy not been able to do anything is a pain.just want to feel better,feeling sorry for myself
- —Guest christine
I always get bad colds
- Everytime I get a cold, it is a full on cold. It started out with a scratchy, sore throat and itchy watery eyes. Now I have sinus pressure, runny nose, ear aches, and my eyes are so irritated I can't go 5 seconds without blinking! Cold and allergy medicines aren't even working!! I have had this cold for 6 days, and I'm going to a concert in 3 days so I better be feeling better by then!!
- —Guest Meredith
- My head is so stuffed with pressure of snot. I could have someone kick it off now. The body aches and soar throat are out of this world. Pray God heals me very quickly because I have a swim meet in a week!
- —Guest Dolphin
- My nose is watering like a tap & I've gone through 2 boxes of tissues during the night -scares me to blow it anymore it's so red & sore, both eyes are watering & itchy, I Got hardly any sleep, had tissues shoved up my nose all night. My head hurts, I ache all over & if somebody wanted to kick the head off my shoulders right now.........I'd welcome it.
- —Guest Susie
- I had a scratchy throat last night then woke up today with a partially blocked nose =[ ! My heads slightly sore and it's hard to try keep my eyes open as i feel so tired....Colds are the worst!
- —Guest Mazza
Don't feel well
- I have a cold at the min with a blocked nose that keeps running sore head sore throat an no energy at all
- —Guest Guestnow
- My worst cold symptom is the fever, sore throat and feeling lousy. Could it be flu? I did have a flu shot in Oct 2010. I seem to get more colds as I get older, and they are worse. Especially when traveling. I get plenty of sleep, drink lots of water and eat very healthy. I'm frustrated that I get 2 or 3 colds a year.
- —Guest julia
loss of taste smell
- im inthe midst of a bad cold, and i hate the fact, ive lost my sense of smell and taste, plus the nasal congestion drives me mad.
- —Guest debbie
i hate being sick
- i hate being sick, i have a runny nose, my itchy watery eyes, sore throat, ear ache, head ache, body ache! i just lay in bed all day with, not cool!!!!
- —Guest lydia marin
i hate this
- I have been sick for a couple of days now. I look like I have been crying all day.My eyes won't stop running. They look like if I was really crying its so weird. :(
- —Guest am sad
The cold that never ends..
- I have been sick for 6 weeks now. I will go a day or two and try to get out and see some sunshine, go to the gym or do something physical and then I'll wake up sicker than a dog. Every time I go to the doctor they proceed with the same answers, you hvae the common cold. Get lots of sleep, take some over the counter med's and you should be fine in no time. Thats never the case. I could own stock in the over the counter drug business for as much money I have spent on remedies that do not work. It is starting to seem like I'll never be better. I got pneumonia two years ago because my doctors passed it off for so long my lungs filled with fluids. I just want someone to take me seriously for a change but I don't know how to get them to.
- —Guest Jenny
- I have a cold w/ sore throat, stuffy nose, extreme cough, low-grade fever, and watery eyes. Sadly, most of my stuff was packed away for the move. Sudafed not working well, neither is ibuprofin :(. The worst sympton is probably either the coughing or stuffy nose, because random coughing fits hurt the throat, sometimes lasting long enough that you can't breath for a bit AFTER the coughing fit and the stuffy nose gives the inability to breath.
- —Guest ME
Stiff neck and very bad sore throat
- Been having it since last Friday. I can't even turn my neck or look left right and up. And right now my throat all swollen up like the muscle all tighten up. :( hopefully the antibiotic start working, it been two days.
- —Guest Khuong