Millions of people suffer from allergies and pretty much everyone gets a cold at some time in their lives. Both of these can cause itching in various places. Allergies can cause your face, eyes, nose, throat and skin to itch. Which itch bothers you the most? (Keep it clean, please!) How Do You Feel?
- Hi. My left foot's big toe itchies, not onthe skin,but inside the toe. This makes it extremely frustrating as I cannot do anything to make it stop. This usually happens in the middle of the night. Please help.
- —Guest Ben
- I itch on my legs, tummy back, butt,and hands when I am walking and it doesn't matter if its cold or hot its very frustrated for me
- —Guest Vanya Clarence
- my back my legs my butt, so far I found that if I stay warm specialy when going to bed with socks that helps me, the itch is terreble for half an hr.
- —Guest jose zamora
- The lower calf muscles itching last 2 days, for no apparent reason. Application of soothing cream has helped but just a bit.
- —Guest sampath
- i ITCH AT NIGHT NOTHING I USE LASTS ALL NIGHT m BACK IS THE WORST BUT IT ALSO EFFETS THE REST OF MY BODY.
- —Guest william woelfle