Have you experienced itchy eyes
in the past? Share your itchy eye stories about how itchy eyes have affected your daily life. Whether you have itchy eyes from allergies, a cold or something else, let us know how itchy eyes have affected you. Share Your Story
- I'have been having dry eyes for many yrs. and I have been using artificial tear drops. but I never had any itchy eyes ! unfortunately last few months my eyes have been swollen & itchy then I had treatment from my GP !! the swollen is gone still itching it's driving me mad !! please can you tell me any natural remedy for itchy eyes!! thanks ....
- I have itchy eyes now for a good 3 months
my doctor changed my heart medication
that helped for a little while now one week later that itch is back, i have no allergies. I have an appoit. whith the dermatalogist and then eye doct.
- —Guest Anita Bishop
- I have found out that most of the time I relieve my itchy eyes by drinking a glass or two of water. I started doing this because my father had the same problem and constantly took eye drops, which offered only temporary relief. I suggested that he drink more water and it worked for him. So, when I was struck with the same problem, I tried it and it works for me all the time.
- my eyes have been itchy and watery for nearly a month now im at my wits end with it. doctor been no help had 3 lots of eye drops for bacterial red eye didnt work. went back told to try allergy eye drops still not working my eyes are so itchy i cant help but itch them. its starting to affect my life going to optometrist tommorow hope they can get to the bottom of it x
- —Guest heather marie
- Eyes have itched everyday for my whole life. So serious that my eyes are permanently yellow.
- —Guest Suffering
- I've been getting itchy eyes in the corners for some years. My eyelids turned black now because of these itchy eyes. When i consulted doctors they said its caused by an allergy. I have tried prescribed different eye drops as medication. My faith is in Jesus Christ now because everything is possible to Him.
- —Guest Cno
I dnt knw which type
- Am 20. I've suffered itchy eyes for 7 years now. . . .once it starts itching,my eyes goes sore red and swollen and sometimes,something grows like boil inside d eyes and it will keep itching. I've used varieties of eye drops but it still will not stop.
asian itchy eyes
- I am 60 yrs old I am suffering itchy eyes for 3 weeks first time in my life, no redness around whole eyes too eyes and sticky watery coming day and night, I used refresh plus thinking treating dry eyes but it does'nt work, to avoid rubbing the eyes I used ice cubes to releive the itching, it is so horrible
- —Guest fe
- @ days ago i got the worst itchy eyes ever, even the prescribed eye drops have not helped.. This is the first time I have stayed at the lake in the spring. Eyes have itched before due to allergies, but never like this??????????
- —Guest Lucy
My itchy eyes
- im 12,and yesterday when i woke up my eyes were terribly itchy.I have allergies but never have had eye allergies.I looked it up,and i dont have symptoms of pink eye but they are so itchy and burn like a bunch of needles poking my eye.Today however,after trying a bunch of treatment and eyedrops,they are even worse!It hurts especially in the corner of my eye.And im not allergic to any pets and no one has had pink eye or a cold recently in my family or at school.Im going to a doctor today,and hopefully they will figure it out and give me medication that will actually work!I cant imagine having eye allergies for the rest of my life i have hade them for 2 days and it driving me crazy!!And ive never had any problems with eye allergies and i dont have bad vision...????
- —Guest Kailey
- My eyes have been itchy for about two weeks now I have tried eye drops, but I have gotten no relief.
- —Guest Heather
- My eyes have been itching for months and it's driving me crazy! It's not red but just itchy but when I rub it it hurts . :(
- —Guest Jess
My Itchy Eyes
- My eyes have been itching for the last month or so. At first I thought it was dry eyes, but then went to my doctor and was diagnosed with my allergies causing the itchy eyes. Tried a prescription eye drop from the doctor, but no relief. I know I'm allergic to ragweed, but it's now November and you would think ragweed would be gone. However for Ohio this has been a very unusual year.
- —Guest Lydia Thomas
- had problem for several months,visit two doctors with no relief
- —Guest hines
- my eyes itch that much that have to rub them, but last week i ended up with a really bad eye infection. it doesn't matter if it's summer or winter and i don't have pets. it's driving me mad.
- —Guest lily matthews