Have you experienced itchy eyes
in the past? Share your itchy eye stories about how itchy eyes have affected your daily life. Whether you have itchy eyes from allergies, a cold or something else, let us know how itchy eyes have affected you. Share Your Story
- My eyes they start iching when i have flu nd i have visited some doctors they say they dont see anything please help
- —Guest Zamani
- my eyes is verry itchy for 4 weeks its attack every night and sometimes morning im afraid that it takes me for blindness but i think God is heald me noww
- —Guest guest april
Eyes that really itch terribly
- I have eyes that itch almost every day of my life
- —Guest Vidya
wow my eyes are itchy!
- My eyes itch so bad at night that i can't sleep! I wish i could stop itching them but it seems impossible. It hurts really bad. Eye drops don't do squat. Cold compress doesn't do anything either. Insanity!
- —Guest Erin
- My eyes occasionally itches and examination carried revealed that the pressure is high and no Glaucoma. I was put on cool eye drops. Any it finishes , the itching comes
- —Guest Roger Azanya
- I'have been having dry eyes for many yrs. and I have been using artificial tear drops. but I never had any itchy eyes ! unfortunately last few months my eyes have been swollen & itchy then I had treatment from my GP !! the swollen is gone still itching it's driving me mad !! please can you tell me any natural remedy for itchy eyes!! thanks ....
- I have itchy eyes now for a good 3 months
my doctor changed my heart medication
that helped for a little while now one week later that itch is back, i have no allergies. I have an appoit. whith the dermatalogist and then eye doct.
- —Guest Anita Bishop
- I have found out that most of the time I relieve my itchy eyes by drinking a glass or two of water. I started doing this because my father had the same problem and constantly took eye drops, which offered only temporary relief. I suggested that he drink more water and it worked for him. So, when I was struck with the same problem, I tried it and it works for me all the time.
- my eyes have been itchy and watery for nearly a month now im at my wits end with it. doctor been no help had 3 lots of eye drops for bacterial red eye didnt work. went back told to try allergy eye drops still not working my eyes are so itchy i cant help but itch them. its starting to affect my life going to optometrist tommorow hope they can get to the bottom of it x
- —Guest heather marie
- Eyes have itched everyday for my whole life. So serious that my eyes are permanently yellow.
- —Guest Suffering
- I've been getting itchy eyes in the corners for some years. My eyelids turned black now because of these itchy eyes. When i consulted doctors they said its caused by an allergy. I have tried prescribed different eye drops as medication. My faith is in Jesus Christ now because everything is possible to Him.
- —Guest Cno
I dnt knw which type
- Am 20. I've suffered itchy eyes for 7 years now. . . .once it starts itching,my eyes goes sore red and swollen and sometimes,something grows like boil inside d eyes and it will keep itching. I've used varieties of eye drops but it still will not stop.
asian itchy eyes
- I am 60 yrs old I am suffering itchy eyes for 3 weeks first time in my life, no redness around whole eyes too eyes and sticky watery coming day and night, I used refresh plus thinking treating dry eyes but it does'nt work, to avoid rubbing the eyes I used ice cubes to releive the itching, it is so horrible
- —Guest fe
- @ days ago i got the worst itchy eyes ever, even the prescribed eye drops have not helped.. This is the first time I have stayed at the lake in the spring. Eyes have itched before due to allergies, but never like this??????????
- —Guest Lucy
My itchy eyes
- im 12,and yesterday when i woke up my eyes were terribly itchy.I have allergies but never have had eye allergies.I looked it up,and i dont have symptoms of pink eye but they are so itchy and burn like a bunch of needles poking my eye.Today however,after trying a bunch of treatment and eyedrops,they are even worse!It hurts especially in the corner of my eye.And im not allergic to any pets and no one has had pink eye or a cold recently in my family or at school.Im going to a doctor today,and hopefully they will figure it out and give me medication that will actually work!I cant imagine having eye allergies for the rest of my life i have hade them for 2 days and it driving me crazy!!And ive never had any problems with eye allergies and i dont have bad vision...????
- —Guest Kailey