Have you had bronchitis? Tell others about your experience with bronchitis. What were your symptoms and how did you feel?
afraid of side affects from inhalers.
- Is there any home remedies for bronchits?when I read the side affects like fast heart beat and dizziness from using inhalers.I get afraid. Please help
- —Guest T.lewis
Bronchitis and exhaustion
- I am recovering from acute bronchitis which lasted 3 weeks in my case.It stared following a cold which I've not treated well and during which i've carried on pushing myself to work
My main symptoms initially were a dry tickly,painful cough with a degree of pleurisy and pain between ribs when coughing and lying in bed.Then after a few days in addition I started having episodes of intense exhaustion and breathlessness with chills and sweating bouts sometimes.I would find it difficult to even walk a small distance outdoors.It all lasted over 4weeks gradually getting better and then relapsing sometimes too.Even though I've reached almost 5 weeks since my initial cold has started,still having coughing episodes but these are not as troublesome.
It has taken me ages to recover,I reckon it's mainly beecause I have not been able to rest properly and take care of myself due to having small children and other family concerns.
I never had a fever.It's been my worst illness as an adult
- —Guest Corina
Had bronchitis since I was young
- I have grown up with bronchitis and know im 21 and have been sick for the pass 2 months. It sucks nothing seems to work. Tammy ill try the green tea and hope to feel better.
- —Guest Jhoana
Have You Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis
- I was diagnosed with acute bronchitis today but the Dr. recommended anti biotics. I am a bit concerned now after reading this.....
- —Guest Vyoung
- I have had it twice and It is hard to get rid of..I found that green tea did wonders for me and to this day anytime that I get a cold I alway's go for the wonton soup and green tea..It just helps :)
- —Guest Tammy